Fantastic Bible land tours from vibrant Tel Aviv, we trace Israel’s holy heritage through the holiest city on Earth Jerusalem and it’s most sacred attractions in the new and old city, including the birthplace of Jesus in Bethlehem. Then to the north to the largest freshwater lake in Israel, the Sea of Galilee and Tiberius, Beit Shean and Nazareth and the Golan Heights, and then on to the western shores of the Mediterranean at Acre, Haifa and Caesarea.
All in about a week……
The Holy City of Jerusalem New City
Jerusalem Old City and Bethlehem
Beit Shean, Tiberias, and the Sea of Galilee
Upper Galilee Golan Heights and Nazareth
Acre, Haifa, Caesarea, and Tel Aviv
Bible Land Tours Itinerary
Arrival Day – Jerusalem
Day 2 – The Holy City of Jerusalem New City
- Start the day at Mt. Scopus. Enjoy the spectacular panoramic view of Jerusalem. The holy city for each of the world’s three great religions – Christianity, Judaism and Islam, Jerusalem occupies a unique place in the world.
- The Garden of Gethsemane where Judas betrayed Jesus and Church of the Agony
- Visit the Israel Museum and the Shrine of the book which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls then a visit to a detailed model of Herodian city of Jerusalem from the time of the Second Temple
- Today’s tour includes Yad Vashem the official memorial to the Jewish victims of the Holocaust, established in 1953, located at the foot of Mt. Hertzl.
- Enjoy Ein Kerem; a picturesque village in the south western outskirts of Jerusalem. This small village has great significance in Christian traditions, since this is where according to tradition John the Baptist was born.
Day 3 – Jerusalem Old City and Bethlehem
- In the Old City you will see the Western Wall and the actual site of the Second Temple, the Temple Mount.
- Walk the Way of the Cross, the Via Dolorosa, to Calvary and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre housing both the traditional site of Crucifixion and the Tomb of the Resurrection.
- To the southwest, just outside the Old City, is Mount Zion, with the traditional tomb of King David and the Room of the Last Supper.
- A visit to Bethlehem to see Rachel’s Tomb and the Church of the Nativity.
Day 4 – Beit Shean, Tiberias, and the Sea of Galilee
- Drive north from Jerusalem via Jericho, the oldest city in the world
- A breathtaking drive through the Jordan Valley to Beit Shean with its recently excavated amphitheater. Visit the excavations of this beautiful preserved Roman City which was destroyed in an earthquake.
- Historic Tiberias, where Jesus lived, sojourned, and preached on the shores of the Sea of Galilee.
- On to Safed, city of Kabala, for a walk through the mystic alley and the artists’ colony
- Kibbutz hotel for an overnight
Day 5- Upper Galilee Golan Heights and Nazareth
- Drive to the Golan Heights to visit the former Syrian fortifications and the Druze villages via Banias, source of the Jordan River.
- Proceed via the Hula Valley to Safed, city of the Kabbalah, to visit a synagogue and the artists’ colony.
- Then to Nazareth to visit the Christian holy sites.
- Return to the Kibbutz hotel for overnight.
Day 6 – Acre, Haifa, Caesarea, and Tel Aviv
- Acre (Akko) for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications.
- Continue to Haifa, for a sightseeing tour, including the Baha’i Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city and the bay.
- Proceed along the coast to Caesarea to visit the Roman Theater and the Crusader fortress.
- Continue to Tel Aviv and Jaffa for a short city tour. Check in to the hotel.
Day 7 – Tel Aviv
- Day at leisure in Tel Aviv, or an optional tour to the Dead Sea.
- Overnight in Tel Aviv.
Bible Land Tour Day 8 – Shalom
- Breakfast and transfer to the airport for departure
Book Your Bible Land Tours From $1170
Bible Land Tours