We will start the trip with a great view to the famous “Ela Valley”, where the epic biblical story of the battle of David and Goliath took place.
We will continue on to visit interesting bell shaped caves, and enjoy a short walk to the “Etry Ruins”, an old Jewish settlement from the time of the second temple, with ritualistic baths, hiding caves and a synagogue. We will continue on to “Britania Park”, where we will visit an old Byzantine ruin and enjoy viewpoints overlooking the Philistine Biblical Kingdom. We will finish the trip where we started. In this trip we could also visit more hiding caves from the time of the “Bar Kochba” rebellion.
- Transportation by Jeep
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual licensed tour guide who speaks fluent English (Me)
- Complimentary tea and cake
- Entrance to Boutique Winery
- Departs upon request.
- More than one Jeep can be arranged for large groups.
- Recommended season: All year round, especially recommended during spring time.
- Wine tasting from local boutique winery in the end of the trip is optional.
- Trip length: 4 hours.
Pick Up Location
Ella Junction- road 38 and 375. Pick up from Jerusalem is possible.
- Price $350.00 U.S.D. per jeep.
- 1-6 people in a jeep, more than 1 jeep can be arranged for large groups.
- Note: Sunscreen, hat and closed shoes are advisable. Long trousers, shoes and torches are necessary for visiting caves.
Biblical Tour in the Judean Hills
Have your say about Israel Travel Secrets! Leave us a comment in the box below.