Start the day at the Mount of Olives.Your attraction-packed day will start with a stunning panoramic viewpoint to get an appreciation for the entire city of Jerusalem (Old City and New), its architecture and beauty; A unique opportunity to gain an understanding of the different parts of Jerusalem and the controversy surrounding them. Next you will enjoy a walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem; only 0.35 square miles (0.9 square km) in size, and therefore ideally suited to explore on foot. The Jerusalem Old City has more to offer from a religious and historical perspective than almost any other place on Earth.
In this Old City Tour, see the Wailing Wall, Mount Zion, Via Dolorosa, Cardo and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher among other sites.
- Transportation to and from your hotel.
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual licensed tour guide who speaks fluent English.
- All entrance fees
07:30am pick up from the lobby of your hotel or airport
Drop Off Location
11:45am drop off at lobby of your hotel or airport
- Price $135.00 U.S.D. per person
- If you wish to request a specific language other than English please note on the Booking form.
- Note: modest dress for women (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
Book Your Half Day Jerusalem Tour
Half Day Jerusalem Tour
Have your say about Israel Travel Secrets! Leave us a comment in the box below.