Start the day at the Mount of Olives.Your attraction-packed day will start with a stunning panoramic viewpoint to get an appreciation for the entire city of Jerusalem (Old City and New), its architecture and beauty; A unique opportunity to gain an understanding of the different parts of Jerusalem and the controversy surrounding them. Next you will enjoy a walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem; only 0.35 square miles (0.9 square km) in size, and therefore ideally suited to explore on foot. The Jerusalem Old City has more to offer from a religious and historical perspective than almost any other place on Earth.
In this Old City Tour, see the Wailing Wall, Mount Zion, Via Dolorosa, Cardo and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher among other sites.
Jericho, situated about half an hour from Jerusalem, is one of the oldest cities on the planet and boasts an amazing history. The Gospels tell of a number of events occurring in and around Jericho, including the healing of the beggars by Jesus, the story of the repentance of Zacchaeus and the Parable of the Good Samaritan
- Transportation to and from your hotel.
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual licensed tour guide who speaks fluent English.
- All entrance fees
Pick up from the lobby of your hotel
Drop Off Location
Return between 5:00pm – 6:30pm at the hotel pick-up
- Price $215.00 U.S.D. per person
- If you wish to request a specific language other than English please note on the Booking form.
- Note: modest dress for women (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Change of vehicles and passport required
Book Your Jerusalem and Jericho Tour
Half Day Jerusalem Tour
Have your say about Israel Travel Secrets! Leave us a comment in the box below.