Highlights – Jerusalem Tour and Dead Sea Tour
Start the day at the Mount of Olives.Your attraction-packed day will start with a stunning panoramic viewpoint to get an appreciation for the entire city of Jerusalem (Old City and New), its architecture and beauty; A unique opportunity to gain an understanding of the different parts of Jerusalem and the controversy surrounding them. Next you will enjoy a walking tour of the Old City of Jerusalem; only 0.35 square miles (0.9 square km) in size, and therefore ideally suited to explore on foot. The Jerusalem Old City has more to offer from a religious and historical perspective than almost any other place on Earth.
In this Old City Tour, see the Wailing Wall, Mount Zion, Via Dolorosa, Cardo and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher among other sites.
After that, you’ll enjoy some stunning views of the Judean Desert as you descend into the lowest place on the planet; the Dead Sea. You may have been to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, but we guarantee you’ve never experienced the sensation of floating in the mineral rich Dead Sea, where the natural salinity of the water makes it impossible to sink. It also makes it impossible for anything to live hence the name. Sunbathe on the salt beaches and cover yourself with the world famous mineral mud found only in the Dead Sea with its mysterious health benefits.
Visit the Dead Sea products factory outlet and treat yourself to some of the their world famous beauty products.On the way back, pass by the Qumran caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found.
- Transportation to and from your hotel.
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual licensed tour guide who speaks fluent English.
- All entrance fees
Pick up from the lobby of your hotel
Drop Off Location
Return between 5:00pm – 6:30pm at the hotel pick-up
- Price $159.00 U.S.D. per person
- If you wish to request a specific language other than English please note on the Booking form.
- Note: modest dress for women (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Recommend hat, bathing suite, towel and comfortable shoes for the Dead Sea
- No change of vehicles required
Book Your Jerusalem Tour and Dead Sea Tour
Jerusalem Tour and Dead Sea Tour
Have your say about Israel Travel Secrets! Leave us a comment in the box below.