Highlights – Jerusalem Dead Sea and Masada in a Day
Start the day at the Mount of Olives.Your attraction-packed day will start with a stunning panoramic viewpoint to get an appreciation for the entire city of Jerusalem (Old City and New), its architecture and beauty; A unique opportunity to gain an understanding of the different parts of Jerusalem and the controversy surrounding them.
In this Old City Tour, see the Wailing Wall “the holiest Jewish site”, the last stations of the cross of the Via Dolorosa and the holiest church in the world, Church of the Holy Sepulcher including Golgotha – the crucifixion site of Jesus among others; see Garden of Gethsemane where Judas betrayed Jesus
After that, you’ll enjoy some stunning views of the Judean Desert as you descend into the lowest place on the planet; the Dead Sea. You may have been to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, but we guarantee you’ve never experienced the sensation of floating in the mineral rich Dead Sea, where the natural salinity of the water makes it impossible to sink. It also makes it impossible for anything to live hence the name. Sunbathe on the salt beaches and cover yourself with the world famous mineral mud found only in the Dead Sea with its mysterious health benefits.
Visit the Dead Sea products factory outlet and treat yourself to some of the their world famous beauty products.On the way back, pass by the Qumran caves, where the Dead Sea scrolls were found.
Ascend Masada, the 2000 year old Jewish Fortress where was the revolt of the Jews against the Romans. We will visit King Herod’s Palace, the Cistern, the old synagogue and the breaching point.
- Transportation to and from your hotel.
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual licensed tour guide who speaks fluent English.
- Entry fee of 76 shekels to Masada National Park
- Tour operated Feb-March until October
Pick up from the lobby of your hotel
Drop Off Location
Return between 5:00pm – 6:30pm at the hotel pick-up
- Price $179 p/p
- If you wish to request a specific language other than English please note on the Booking form.
- Note: modest dress for women (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Recommend hat, bathing suite, towel and comfortable shoes for the Dead Sea
- No change of vehicles required
Book Your Jerusalem Dead Sea and Masada One Day Tour
Jerusalem Dead Sea and Masada One Day Tour
Have your say about Israel Travel Secrets! Leave us a comment in the box below.