Highlights – Jerusalem Tour and Dead Sea Tour
Pick up at your hotel then we will take you in our air conditioned touring vehicle south through the Jordan Valley to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth at almost 1300 feet (400 meters) below sea level. Along the route, you’ll enjoy some stunning views of the Judean Desert.
We will drive along the shores of the Dead Sea until we arrive at our final destination; the famous Ein Gedi Spa to enjoy the therapeutic qualities of the rich mineral hot springs and Dead Sea mud as well as the unique experience of floating on the rich mineral water of the sea itself. You may have been to some of the most beautiful beaches in the world, but we guarantee you’ve never experienced the sensation of floating in the mineral rich Dead Sea, where the natural salinity of the water makes it impossible to sink. It also makes it impossible for anything to live hence the name. Sunbathe on the salt beaches and cover yourself with the world famous mineral mud found only in the Dead Sea with its mysterious health benefits.
We will spend the remainder of the day just relaxing at the spa. They have a really nice swimming pool as well and are surrounded by the beautiful Judean mountains so lots of picture taking opportunites. At the end of the day, you will feel refreshed and you skin will feel smooth and soft.
- Transportation to and from your hotel in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv
- You will be accompanied at all times by a bilingual licensed tour guide who speaks fluent English.
- All entrance fees to Ein Gedi
Pick up from the lobby of your hotel
Drop Off Location
Return between 5:00pm – 6:30pm at the hotel pick-up
- Price $83.00 U.S.D. per person
- If you wish to request a specific language other than English please note on the Booking form.
- Recommend hat, bathing suit (an older one as sometimes the sulfur smell is difficult to remove), towel and comfortable shoes for the Dead Sea
- Leave your jewelry at the hotel as the mineral rich water may cause discoloration
Book Your Jerusalem Tour and Dead Sea Tour
Jerusalem Tour and Dead Sea Tour
Have your say about Israel Travel Secrets! Leave us a comment in the box below.