Its the holiday season so time to perk up! Have a little fun! Laugh and bring cheer!
10. An unbelievable amount of 250 people have fallen from the Leaning Tower of Pisa
9. There are over 5 million parts in a single 747 aircraft.
8. Dying is illegal in Britain’s House of Parliament
7. What is known as a “French Kiss” in England is known as an “English Kiss” in France.
6. In 1987, American Airlines eliminated one olive from each salad served in first class. This saved them $40,000 annually.
5. The concrete used in the Hoover Dam is still drying, and it’s estimated that it won’t be completely dry for a few hundred years.
4. Donald Duck comics were once banned in Finland because he doesn’t wear pants. Quack!
2. It is illegal in the UK to stand within 100 yards of a ruling Monarch if you are not wearing socks.
1. About 25% of the total land mass of Los Angeles is committed to cars.
Ok….more more: There is enough fuel in one full tank of gas in a jumbo jet, to drive an average car around the world FOUR times.
Are you amazed yet? If not, here’s one last attempt: